About Sponsorship & Marketing
Sponsorship Options & Benefits
Sponsoring the African Village Cultural District will help YOUR business
- Reach new customers
- Gain visibility with YOUR current customers, and
- Build a trusted brand in our community
Sponsorship opportunities are available now! Gain exposure for your business or person by sponsoring the Broadway Pop-Up Market, and in turn, spark the development of the African Village Cultural District. The Broadway Pop-Up Market is promoted online, via printed postcards and fliers, and in strategic radio and television communications. These marketing efforts reach thousands of households locally as well as in Southern Indiana, drawing people of all interests and backgrounds from across Louisville Metro.
Here is a summary of how the African Village Cultural District is advertising its events and programs this year:
- WLOU 1350 live remoting from the Broadway Pop-Up Market site for two (2) hours
- On-air ads on WLOU and other radio stations
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs) to local television stations
- Printed fliers and postcards promoting the Market
- Digital advertising
- Social media ads targeting local community members
- Email to subscribers
- Coordinating Market activities with the newly built Republic Bank Foundation YMCA adjacent to the Market
- Promote the Market through the Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Partnership with Kentucky State University’s Land Grant Department, Jefferson County Cooperative Extension Service, and the Jefferson County Farm Bureau
- Focusing on making the Market friendly, easy, and convenient for local residents
Increase YOUR Visibility & Promote YOUR Brand or Person
Sponsorship opportunities are designed to fit all marketing goals and budgets. The African Village Cultural District welcomes cash donations, Chase Bank QuickAccept™, Zelle®, $CashApp, Venmo, Pay Pal, in-kind goods or services, or a combination of any one of the listed products, and is pleased to work with you to personalize your sponsorship package. In return for your sponsorship investment, you will receive a variety of benefits:
- Presenter of Event
- On-Site Promotions
- Recognition on all media
- On-Site Signage
- Hosting an Event
The African Village Cultural District is being organized by the non-profit organization Social Enterprises of Louisville, Inc. (SEL) in accordance with state, county, and local laws. Its fundamental purpose is to build businesses, entrepreneurialship, by implementing sustainable economic and environmental growth in West Louisville.
In addition, the Broadway Pop-Up Market will provide a lively outdoor space where the community can come together and enjoy live free music and entertainment while having the opportunity to buy fresh, produce and various other goods. It creates a direct market for small vendors and youth entrepreneurs and allows the community to support their local economy.
By sponsoring these exciting community programs, your business will experience increased visibility and reach new prospective customers. Not only that, your
contribution demonstrates your commitment to entrepreneurship and to cultural programming in West Louisville; and, to organizations like Social Enterprises of Louisville, Inc. that help drive a thriving local economy.
We hope that you will join us in this endeavor by being a partner/friend of the District.